Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween

I am so excited to share my Halloween projects with you.  This is the first time that I have made so many decorations for Halloween.  I was inspired by three Stampin`Up! Artisan Award Winners from this year and want to Thank them all for their great ideas that helped me to make my own.  I check Heather Summers blog every morning while I am enjoying my coffee and am blown away by her amazing ideas; her Witch Leg Treat Holder inspired my lollies on both my SPOOKY banner and my Witches Hat.  Cheryl Lefore made a very adorable witch`s hat that was so adorable, that I had to make one of my own.   Last, but not least, is Sandra Farrell.  Her Trick or Treat subway art (I refer to it as an eye chart) was amazing and since she graciously indicated in her blog entry that we could download it if we liked it, I did!!  I printed it out on photo paper and framed it with little pieces of the Frightful Sight designer series paper.  Also, I adhered a décor element to a new paint can, that I picked up at the local hardware store, that I will put my candy in on Halloween to give out to the kids.  Thanks for looking and please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment