Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas 2011

Good Wednesday morning everyone.  I`d like to share my scrapbook page that I made for Christmas this year.  My sister-in-law, Tracey, and I are hosting a Frame and banner Christmas class on December 4th and so we sat down last Saturday to prepare (brainstorm). We started off with a 9 x 9 shadow box that was purchased at IKEA (the least expensive model that we have found).  We each made our own style of pages using similar pieces, however the results were uniquely our own, which the girls in our class will be able to do as well.  I used the Letters to Santa designer series paper, accented with Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Whisper White.  I stamped images from the Pennant Parade, Holiday Happiness, Delightful Decorations, Warmest of Wishes, Dasher, Serene Snowflakes, Tags til Christmas and Punch Bunch (retired) stamp sets.  I used the Jewelry Tag, Owl Builder, Ornament, Decorative Petite Pennants Builder and the 2 1/2 inch circle punches.  I also used my Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots and Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.  To accent, I used LOTS of Rhinestones and Pearls; Dazzling Diamonds Stampin`Glitter, Mini Jingle Bells, a "paper clip" from the Clips Assortment cut in two (for the ornament), Riding Hood Red 3/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread and Early espresso Baker`s Twine. 
I will also be taking orders for similar designs at the 32nd Annual Christmas Craft Fair at Princess Elizabeth Elementary School on November 26th, where I will be selling Christmas, Birthday, Thank-you, Welcome Baby, and Thinking of You cards, gift boxes, gift card holders and other projects for my very first craft fair.  
I will be sharing the Christmas banner that we made very soon, so be check to check back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment