Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thankful!

Thanksgiving is a big deal for my family, almost as big as Christmas.  I fell in love with the new Spice Cake designer series paper and material and just had to get them.  I wanted to stamp "Happy" on the first square and spell out "Thanksgiving" on the banner using the die letters, however it would have been too long for the buffet, so I decided to write Thankful instead.  I saw something similar on a Nikki Toll`s blog last year and thought that it was a wonderful idea.  please visit  http://stampinwithniki.blogspot.com/2010/11/thankful.html
to see my inspiration.  I used the Spice Cake material and made a liner for the bread-basket and stitched on a button available from the Holiday Mini catalogue .  I didn`t have a pattern, however I think that it turned out quite well, just the same. Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment