Sunday, October 2, 2011

Yesterday, my dear friend, Barbara, was ordained into the Priesthood of the Anglican Diocese of Québec.  I wanted to make her a beautiful card with a cross on it to celebrate this milestone in her life, however since I do not own any stamps with any religious symbols, I decided to use the beautiful butterfly from the Strength & Hope stamp set.  I used Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze as my colour palette and my Big Shot was put to good use.  I used both the Textured Impressions Stripes & Vintage Wallpaper folders, as well as the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, some Very Vanilla ribbon and a button tied with linen thread.  I was inspired by a card made by Teneale Williams, who is a fellow SU! demonstrator from Australia who makes the most beautiful cards. Check out her blog... http://tenealewilliams.com.au/   you`ll be happy that you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment