Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter projects

Just a quick post today, to share a few Easter projects.  The first was the card that we made at an Easter class a few weeks ago.  I made up a few extra for my family. 

 This is the card that I made for my parents.  I really wanted to use my new Bigz Fun Flower die for the Big Shot.  It also permitted me to try making a square card using the scallop square die. 

And last, but not least, is a carrot that I made using the Petal Cone die as an Easter decoration.  I threaded some ribbon through a button and so the carrot can be filled with goodies for the kids, young and old!  I saw this on Angie Kenedy Juda`s site: http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/chicnscratchlive/ and wanted to try it myself.  After I cut out the cone, I passed it through the big shot again, using the Distressed Impressions Pad from the Texture Plates kit #4.
I hope that you enjoyed your Easter with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment